Wednesday, January 31, 2007

I Could Buy A Decent Used Car Or An Amazingly Thorough Prostitute

First off, I've just recently discovered this show and it's pretty amazing. FOX has clearly gone retarded for the most part it would seem. How many other networks have cancelled a top rated show (Dark Angel) or "one of the top ten shows of the year" as declared by TIME magazine (Undeclared) prematurely? I was actually sad when the final episode on the last disc ended because I knew the story was over. Also, Seth Rogen is amazing and I wish I'd discovered him sooner than 40 Year Old Virgin and I look forward to Mr. Rogen's next venture.

Secondly, I've discovered one of the greatest bands ever...Arnocorps. They are the world's only action-adventure hardcore rock n' roll band and they have to be seen/heard to be believed.
Thirdly, it's always nice to be reminded that even when things are shitty you've still got some really good friends who'll stick by you through thick and thin. Sometimes all it takes is a little reassurance to not feel like the world done turned and left you or some such noise, and realistically I should be pretty grateful. Let's check the pros and cons.

CON-I got dumped. PRO-This clearly means that I'm not entirely repulsive to the opposite sex and means I just need to play the field and keep my chin up and somethin' will pan out sooner or later. The sun even shines on a dog's ass some days.

CON-Sometimes college seems overwhelming. PRO-College is probably the single most positive few years of my life ever. I've got great friends, great experiences, and, oh, yeah-THE FRATCAVE.

CON-I'm sick. PRO-Eventually I'll get better, at which point I can take over the town with my NERF arsenal and get back to smacking fools just for living.

Don't act like I won't smack the taste out a bitch's mouth just for livin', 'cuz I will. Believe 'dat.

Also, thanks to the kind words regarding what I previously referred to as a "trainwreck." I need to remember that even bad experiences are just that, experiences, and they need to be embraced and learned from...And realistically, it was better than other fare I've seen so I suppose there's that too.

No comments: