Monday, February 5, 2007

Game Over, Man, Game Over!

"I don't know if you're up on current events man, but we just got our asses kicked!"

I love the Alien movies (Alien 3 or Alien Cubed, whichever, not as much, but the rest-so good). As such, I spent the better part of work back home this weekend watching all of them, and it was pretty goddamn sweet.

In other news, One Nation Under had our first practice since we played Howard's back in November last night...We're a bit rough, but we at least remember the songs, so that's a plus. I don't know if a UFO Fund Raiser show is gonna happen this semester or not right now, but we're gonna try to get some shows either way (hopefully with a couple of friend's bands). Once we get back-up vocals down I think we're gonna try to record as well because 1) I'd like to finally get something I've done musically done for an album and 2) I'd like to try to shoot a music video or two this semester for us, and 3) I'd like to be able to contribute one of our songs for the Experimental Film soundtrack.

"I say we grease this ratfuck son of a bitch!"

Experimental Film is slowly coming together. I've got a good portion of the minor roles cast, still need to talk to a few people about it but I'm still trying to find a goddamn lead which is proving to be a bit of a task since the few individuals I'd had in mind for the role are just obscenely busy this semester. So hopefully that'll come together soon.

Also, a couple parties coming up over the next few weeks, I'm pretty excited about it...Oh, and then Valentine's Day, I guess, but...whatev!

"They mostly come at night. Mostly."

No comments: