Monday, February 19, 2007

Grandma, Let Me Help You Out Of The Chair

Day Three-Johnson's team hasn't reported for almost four hours. I fear for the worst. Wierzbowski is adamant that we send out a search party, but for now I'm the next C.O. in the chain of command and I stand by my decision-It's not a good idea to send out a search party for the search party, not in this weather. We have zero visibility and our comms are already twitchy as it currently stands. Besides, SOP states that in this scenario we wait thirty hours before a unit is declared M.I.A. Wierzbowski is insistent that standard operating procedure no longer applies when it's not a standard operation anymore...maybe he's onto something.

BG officially looks less like the ice planet Hoth from Empire, which is a bit of a relief. Hiking to school is not nearly as perilous this week and less peril is always a plus.

In VideoBank news, we shot an interview with my pal Erik in his professional wrestler persona as Hobo Joe. It's quite entertaining, and tomorrow we're going to be shooting some B-roll on and off campus to intercut into the interview. I'm excited to see what else we'll get accomplished with VB this semester.

In Experimental Film news, I still don't have a goddamn lead, and it's quite irritating.

In other other news, I am still the boss, applesauce.

"Grandma, what was it like to be on that holiday site?"

2 comments:

emily said...

i saw the hobo joe interview. gold!

_Theresa said...

the melting is good, but all of this god -damned mud!