Monday, January 8, 2007

Fuck This Noise

Good News-Got my own place, the FratCave, where the New Year was rung in in style.

Now as it always goes, there's the good then almost immediately comes the bad. Do to BGSUck's shitty internet/server/what-the-fuck-ever I was unable to register for classes until 9:00 this morning. Since I wasn't registered as full time until that point, I now have to wait 3-5 business days for my refund check. I'd pretty much been barely scraping by this past week with the refund check being the light at the end of my tunnel. Now I might not even have it until a week from now thanks to the bureaucracy. To top it off, my phone's just about out and since I don't have internet in my apartment that's pretty much my main means of communication at the moment. So thanks again to BGSUcks for daring to Dream B!G and fuck BGSMe right in the ass once again.

1 comment:

emily said...

Hang out at the Union in the Org Suite. You can use our computer, and it's pretty central for everyone.