Thursday, January 25, 2007

NERF Wars Episode II-Attack of the Foam (Rubber Darts)

Bad news-My immune system has petered out on me temporarily and I ain't feelin' so great.

Good news-I now have the following in my possession.

One (1) Buzzbee Toys Double Shot Blaster






(The darts are loaded into shells, which the gun ejects after firing...How sweet is that?)

One (1) Buzzbee Toys Rapid Fire Rifle






(Same as above, darts in shells, shells eject).

One (1) Buzzbee Toys Mech Tommy 20



















Battery-operated, semi-automatic. Fires off twenty rounds in roughly five seconds if you're quick on the trigger.

Two (2) Nerf N-Strike Maverick revolver pistols.



















This is fun to play Russian Roulette with among friends.

Did I sit in my apartment for an hour today doing nothing but playing with these? Yes.

Now that I've got all this foam dart based ordnance, I kind of want to shoot a series of shorts around them. It could be good fun!

Also, UFO won two awards yesterday for our sweet ass booth at the Get Involved Fair (to which I contributed an embarassing amount of movie memorabilia in the form of action figures and my cardboard Gandalf).

Then I get to go home and work for the weekend...Yay!

1 comment:

emily said...

you should play zombies v. humans with tag.