Thursday, April 19, 2007

No Good Goddamn Shitty Ass Bad Fucking Day

My anger regarding the abortion assholes and this V Tech noise notwithstanding, I've seem to hit a constant fueling point for anger and bad news this week.

1. The state decided to take my state tax returns and re-appropriate it to some other fucking debt, so now money I was counting on for my rent and utilities has been swiped right the fuck out from under me.
2. Apparently there was a $700 and $1700 charge made to my bank account, as a result it was overdrafted and my card was deactivated. This, in all likeliness, also means that the remaining $50 I had in there (again, for living expenses) has been stolen.
3. I don't know how the fuck I'm gonna make rent this month now.

There. That's a real problem. Now somebody shoot me in the fucking head.

No comments: