Wednesday, April 4, 2007

The Best Laid Plans

You can't put a price tag on my childhood...Wait, yes you can.

After 3:20 today, I'm done with classes for the week so I intend to make the most of my time off which means a possible repeat viewing of TMNT tomorrow, catching up on History of Film work, writing and a whole lot of Mega Man action. The fam's coming up Sunday for Easter and I think my brother Davey's coming up for a few days and I'm very excited about that.

Right now my summer plans are looking something like this-

*working at RU
*postponing Experimental Film and doing more pre-production to start it up again in the fall
*working on some shorts
*hopefully getting something done with the band
*possibly a trip to LA
*definitely a trip to New Jersey

Also, Oven Fresh Pizza (my team's 48 Hour Project) was met with a great reception at the screening and all of the projects were pretty fantastic. This past weekend was good times and it also made me want to start shooting more frequently, so I'm gonna try to put together some short projects to work on so I can bone up on some of the more technical aspects of film making.

In closing, it's time to make the donuts.

3 comments:

_Theresa said...

It was fun, and who cares if we didn't win, those juges were obviously on addicted to some drugs.

emily said...

everyone's was great. you guys got hosed by technology, though. you had the strongest message: i hate my hippie brother.

Stephen L. Hildreth said...

Ha. I loved your movie and we need to make some of those shorts together this summer.