Thursday, December 14, 2006

Quickly, Old Chum! To The Fratcave!

Just took my last final. The semester's over! Yay!

Now I get to clean up, pack and move out so that I can do it again in about two weeks! Right now, the plan is to tentatively move into the Fratcave on either the 28th or 29th of December. Any help with moving in would be greatly appreciated, so if you're not doin' anything come along, it'll be fun! I'll also be looking to ring in the New Year at the Fratcave to officially break the place in, yet another incentive to help!

I'll be coming home tomorrow and should arrive sometime around 5-6ish, so if you want to come see me, do it! Because a good portion of my break is going to be devoted to cleaning and packing back home, finishing up the Christmas shopping that I as of now have not yet begun and finishing up my screenplay for Experimental Film which is roughly a third complete at this moment.

I'm pretty excited for next semester because of the following-
*POPC 470-Culture & Comics
*Screenwriting (If I get into it)
*Experimental Film
*
The Fratcave
*My driver's license (finally)
*A Nintendo Wii
*Good times with good friends
*48 Hours/BG Film Fest
*Friend's projects
*One Nation Under (the band)
*The possibility of starting up a pop punk band that doesn't suck even remotely with Corey

That's pretty much it for now. Catch you greasy fools later.

"You got red on you."

No comments: