Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Spirit Journey Formation Anniversary

I want the following for my birthday-

*I want to be independent in every sense of the word and not have to rely on others to take care of me anymore. I need to be able to stand on my own two feet, and that's what this is about more than anything.
*I want the apartment thing to work out. It is a crucial component of the previous want.
*I want a do-over. Nothing specifically, just a second chance at everything that's happened this semester and a lot of the things in it.
*I want to be content with the course that I'm on in life.
*I want to be able to stop thinking about some of the things I've been thinking about lately.
*I want to finish my script, I want to shoot it and I want it not to suck.

If I'm lucky, one of these things might happen.

No comments: